Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or simply change your mind, then you can return your item within 14 days of receiving your order by following the returns process below:
Please note I do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene. However, exceptions will be made if the earrings are unworn you get in touch as soon as your order is received. Returns are also not accepted on custom or made to order items.
If you would like to return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details for instructions on how to start the returns process.
- Items that have been used, worn, damaged or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. If the item is damaged on arrival please let me know within three (3) days. Please include images of the damaged item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item worth over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. I don’t guarantee that your returned item will reach me. Any items that don’t arrive are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once the goods are returned in the original and unused condition, a quality check will be made before processing a refund for the goods. Please ensure all returned items are packaged carefully. No refunds/exchanges will be made on items damaged in the post except where the fault clearly lies with the delivery provider.